[HOT] Nokia C6 V20.0.041 Firmware ported to Nokia 5800 V52.0.007

Luther | Saturday, February 26, 2011 | 8 comments

Hi!!
A little Christmas present to everyone :D
Official PNHT release of Nokia C6 V20.0.041 Firmware ported to Nokia 5800 V52.0.007 Fully Working
Features/News
- Widgets HomeScreen with access to latest widgets from Nokia/Ovi
- New browser/PhotoViewer
- New email app
- Full like C6 original with QuickOffice and Adobe Reader removed
- TTS fully working
- Ovi Store and Ovi Sync Fully working
- Maps 3.04 Original
- New Fully Working Language Packs (Arabic, Farsi, Thai ...)
- Prehacked using patched installserver
- ...
Nokia C6 V20.0.041 Firmware ported to Nokia 5800 V52.0.007
Download
Password
pnht4ever
Warning! Read Carefully
- Don't Swap ROFS2 files between different phone variants. This will kill your phone!
- Don't flash using a higher version if you plan to revert back to an older version!
- Favorite contacts:Copy your old contacts to SIM, then Soft reset your phone. After that, copy from SIM to phone. It should work fine
- Before nagging about a bug, use the Search function and see if there is a solution. If not, post your bug in the forum.
- There is no way to remove themes that are in CORE. Don't waste your time asking about that.
Visit PNHT forum for discussion
Enjoy another release from PNHT

Category:

About Software 4 Mobiles:
Software 4 Mobiles is a Free Mobile Software Website. We provide all platform smartphones software for download. You can find Mobile Tricks, Wallpapers, Themes, Apps & News for Free

8 comments

  1. Anonymous says:

    can we install dis using JAF ??? :(

  2. Luther says:

    yes to install this CFW JAF is must....

  3. Alex says:

    Can someone teach me the instructions to make my Nokia 5800XM become a C6? Please teach me!!! I don't know anything..Thanks!!^^

  4. Luther says:

    if you don't know anything, then i suggest you don't go for it.. its little bit risky.!!!

  5. Alex says:

    Mr. Jain, please help me to install the C6 firmware to my Nokia 5800XM!! I love the firmware so much! Please teach me the instruction.. Contact me via email at AlexLimXD@gmail.com!! Thanks!^^

  6. Luther says:

    Look as I said its very risky...if anything goes wrong then your phone will be finished. You can not experiment with Nokia 5800 XM. Still if you want to cook then I can provide you the material but the responsibility will be yours.

  7. Alex says:

    No problem at all! I'll responsible for my own risk. Please teach me the instruction.. Send me via my email at AlexLimXD@gmail.com..Thanks again for helping me!!!^^

  8. Alex says:

    I will responsible for my own risk... Please teach me all the instruction for install Nokia C6 firmware to my phone.. Thanks!!^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...